Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEVIALET POWER AMP, Will there ever be a power amp...
(25-Apr-2021, 16:24)Damon Wrote: If I wanted a bunch of separates, they would need to be all big and brutish and dramatic; lots of gauges and fins and glowing bits. Or a stack of black, like Naim. Why bother with thin boxes that just take up a lot of horizontal space? Well, I suppose they could make the pizza box with, say, 3-10 watts of pure Class A. Or set it up vertically, like a book or vinyl record. That would be a niche product for sure.

Nope, what we need is a Phantom Subwoofer. After all, the Phantoms already blow most purpose-built subs out of the water. I'd definitely go for a Classic or Reactor-sized sub.

Could someone here figure that out for me? Take your time. I can wait until the next billing cycle on my VISA card.

Agreed on the Phantom subwoofer, they could implement crossovers based on SAM measurement, theoretically at least it should be possible to get fantastic integration!

I fancy 2 for stereo, flat down to 15hz with my sonus faber olympicas.
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii

Messages In This Thread
RE: DEVIALET POWER AMP, Will there ever be a power amp... - by Chris Marshall - 27-Apr-2021, 13:26