Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappearing 140 Pro Roon Endpoint / Non functioning Airplay
As David A replied, which is very close to how I have my system set up, get a Wifi access point close to where the devialet is and run an ethernet switch off of that into the Devialet and anything else that needs to go on the same network. With this setup, I have been able to use RAAT (Roon Ready input) on the Devialet without a hiccup.
In my second floor home office, the Raspberry Pi is also connected via ethernet to a Wifi Access point.
Essentially: establish rock solid wifi between access points / mesh points and run ethernet cables from the access points to the end devices. I no longer need the 100 Mb switch and everything in my living room is on a GB switch, connected to the wifi base station (Asus ZenWifi wifi 6 mesh)
System: Roon on NUC, music library on Synology NAS, all connected via ethernet. Thorens TD-160 super (revised and restored) with SME 3009-III, Devialet Expert pro 440 CI, Marten Django XL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disappearing 140 Pro Roon Endpoint / Non functioning Airplay - by pvanosta - 14-Jun-2021, 06:04