Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting new speaker, looks like it might be a Phantom rival?
(18-Jun-2021, 14:37)ogs Wrote: Very disappointing indeed! Are you sure you asked the right girls??

No, I am not sure at all.

I have a habit of asking the right girls the wrong things, and the wrong girls the wrong things also.

I have always wanted one of these women with super human hearing.  I was reading about one the other day, apparently she can emerge from the kitchen at the exact time someone has just changed to a more expensive DC cable to his streamer and state;  "Wow that sounds amazing, have you bought a new stereo system?" 

I'd be happy with one who would simply spend a little time in the kitchen;  "Will you turn that bloody racket off, I'm trying to cook dinner here!"

Note this is humor, I am actually a very progressive and considerate type, who enjoys a little cooking himself. (In case anyone happens to be reading this)
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting new speaker, looks like it might be a Phantom rival? - by Confused - 19-Jun-2021, 09:28