Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Dialog not compatible with expert line until mid 2015
(03-Mar-2015, 13:42)Confused Wrote: My order for a Dialog only (n°300000034) was showing a delivery date of mid Feb, then the end of March, and is now shown as "Processing".   Maybe "processing" means it's about to be dispatched?  To be honest, I am not actually bothered if it comes this month or next.  Until it will work with the "Expert" range it is not much use to me, I might as well get it as late as possible, hence maintaining the guarantee period.

Having said that, I think the recent news that people have been buying Phantoms direct from Colette, and that producing the Colette stock has been done at a priority over long standing Devialet "Expert" owners who ordered in good faith, following an "invitation" and paid up front, is quite appalling.  This is no way to treat long standing customers & early Devialet adopters.  Devialet should be shamefaced.

(03-Mar-2015, 17:33)Charlemagne Wrote: I fully agree with you, Confused. Same experience here. Order nr. 31, now to be delivered mid April. I wonder if I can rely on this new date as they keep changing it all the time. Very disappointing. Next time they are going to change the delivery date I will cancel my order and ask my money back.

Shamefaced yes, and presumably thinking customers are pretty stupid.

Your orders, the 31st and 34th, might now be delivered mid April.

Yet they issue a video, as kindly translated by Guillaume, saying they are making 150 per week, presumably from sometime in January.

So you order in the first 50 and get delivered from a batch nearer to 2,000.

Unacceptable.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Dialog not compatible with expert line until mid 2015 - by IanG-UK - 03-Mar-2015, 19:07