Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Dialog not compatible with expert line until mid 2015
(04-Mar-2015, 07:35)NickB Wrote:
(04-Mar-2015, 01:29)Mikeeo Wrote:
(03-Mar-2015, 23:22)NickB Wrote:
(03-Mar-2015, 23:14)Mikeeo Wrote: Hi All,

I really admire you for ordering. When my offer came from Dev I just laughed and deleted it due to that Dev' track record of late is a disaster and now reading this post confirms that. I have no intention to order anything or do any software until it is fully shown to work/function.
Slowly steaming my self up to the Munich event...

Sceptic/Mike

A disaster - really - mine still works when did yours stop?

Sorry nothing personal but just fed up with the constant negative bitching on this forum, I wonder if anyone here actually listens to their Devialet or spends all their time adjusting and moaning about it.

We should bl**dy well be moaning with that customer backup specially for some of us having substantial investments done. My stuff works a charm (music production wise) with old settings, recently tried to configure with new configurator, but disaster. Though config issues seem to be related to us mono users. I would like to config now and then but have to wait until I feel it is safe to do so.
I play the system at average 5 hours per day and have great joy from it. SAM is a bliss for sound quality by the way.

Dev has hybris and can't handle their promises no less no more. I do hope they will pull together as hope is still with me even if sceptic at the moment.

/Mike

Well I have a 400 and have reconfigured several times and not had a single problem. I do however delete the existing cfg file from the card before saving the new one.
As do I, deleting existing file before new one. Happy to hear though that you have no problems, gives some hope in the horizon. Would you mind sharing when you did your firmware upgrade last time and perhaps your configuration?/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Dialog not compatible with expert line until mid 2015 - by Mikeeo - 04-Mar-2015, 12:15