Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Dialog not compatible with expert line until mid 2015
(04-Mar-2015, 10:30)Jwg1749 Wrote: Well folks, it appears we've made the news. I just saw this article on a well known hi-fi website:

Devialet Fan Noise

The hi-fi world was in turmoil yesterday, as it appeared that Devialet’s honeymoon period was well and truly over. The exclusive and award-winning French brand, formerly the darling of hi-fi journalists and golden-eared audiophiles alike, began to suffer streams of vitriol on the web.

“The problem is the fans,” said hi-fi critic Hugh Jears, “they’re really noisy. Look, the first Devialet was designed without any fans. It was an über-exclusive product with a techie website and an HDMI port. No fans at all.”

“I just want to listen to my music, but now all I can hear is the fans. It’s really disturbing,” said one Confused owner.

We put this to the man considered by many to be responsible for Devialet’s successful invasion of the UK hi-fi scene, Guillaume le Conquereur. “Look, it’s not my fault. Everyone has to come back down to earth. There won’t be a problem once we’re all properly grounded.”

In the meantime, Guillaume’s internet forum Devialet Chat -- dedicated to discussion of the French hi-fi brand and cats -- continues to be the site of seething discontent. “All we want is for Devialet to talk to us about the problems. We only want a DIALOGUE!” said one furious owner.

Fantastic well done Matt, kinda brings us down to earth without a fan to slow us down.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Dialog not compatible with expert line until mid 2015 - by NickB - 04-Mar-2015, 12:38