Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Dialog not compatible with expert line until mid 2015
(23-May-2015, 07:59)Confused Wrote: I would count myself as being a Devialet fan, I am very happy with my little "Expert" amps.  But how a company can produce something as sophisticated that as the D250, the Phantom and so on, and yet appear to be so utterly shambolic in other areas I find completely unfathomable.

Very concisely put, I agree completely.

It seems they have no repeatable/predictable software development process, for one thing. At least, that's the outwardly-visible effect whether they do have a process or not, so the difference is moot.

They could do themselves a big favour by actually engaging on some sensible and sustained level with their user community, many of whom (yourself included) have devoted a great deal of time and energy to trying to solve software problems. For heavens sake, even actually running a proper beta test program rather than just hiding software labelled "beta" somewhere obscure on the web site would be a start...
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Dialog not compatible with expert line until mid 2015 - by thumb5 - 23-May-2015, 10:59