Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Dialog not compatible with expert line until mid 2015
(14-Feb-2015, 11:23)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Surely this is a standard USB audio implementation anyway isn't it? I'm struggling to see why the Dialog won't work with an Expert, unless they're using a modified standard somehow, perhaps with extra messaging between Expert & Dialog. But couldn't it still fallback to standard USB Audio?

Maybe it is to do with the integration of the SPARK software, after all wouldn't this be the "engine" that drove Dialog, and allowed it to integrate with the rest of the system? Not speaking with any real knowledge - only surmising, but any real reference to both Dialog, and SPARK, seems to have disappeared from the website, or am I missing something? Sad

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Dialog not compatible with expert line until mid 2015 - by brit - 14-Feb-2015, 12:31