Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speakers recommendation for 16sqm living room
(20-Nov-2021, 22:01)Snoopy8 Wrote: I am puzzled. What is missing when you say "not to their full potential"?  Were the speakers OK before you changed over to the Expert Pro?

Have you measured the room? In a small room, speaker and room interactions can have a major influence. Can you change the speaker and listening positions?  A deeper understanding of the room will help improve things.

All audiophiles advice have heard so far that my speakers are designed for bigger rooms at least over 20 to 30 sq m in size -and have a feeling they might be right.
My room is acoustically dificult as is also quite square at around 4m x 4m size with a bay window to the right ,small niche to the left of the speakers and an entry door back right of the listening space.

So far I have only measured the room digitally with an antimode device long time ago when the speakers was on the opposite wall the other way round.

As my sofa and listening room is located all the way to the back wall ,the listening position can't be changed (also from practical reasons).

The room is physically to small to have a play with listening position if that make it clearer.

I have not yet played with devialet sweet room.

I know from the past meassurements I have some room nodes at 50hz and another (forgot).
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speakers recommendation for 16sqm living room - by winiar560 - 20-Nov-2021, 23:29