Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speakers recommendation for 16sqm living room
(20-Nov-2021, 23:13)devianet Wrote: I interpreted the "not to full potential" bit to mean the effect experienced with some speakers which seem to need quite a bit of "juice" before they wake up and start to "sing". If this makes large speakers too loud in a small room, then that could be a problem.

Whereas, smaller speakers with this same effect are likely to be less loud when they start to "sing", and so could be more suited to a small room.

Amps can also have this same characteristic - disappointing sound at low levels - but not, in my experience, the Devialet amps.
The 440 pro is the best amp I had so far(also better than d-premier).

And yes-my point is the size of the speakerphone correspond to size of the room not other way round.

Looking at the specs of my speakers ,size of the drivers, they are quite big beasts.

But taking all these into account they also the best sounding speakers I had in my room with devialet.
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speakers recommendation for 16sqm living room - by winiar560 - 20-Nov-2021, 23:37