Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence Devialet hasn't completely given up on the Expert Pro line
For whatever reason I am unable to alter my information or create new posts on this BB. My profile of products owned is wrong but I am unable to alter it. I own a Dione as well as a D1000 Expert. The Dione sounds great but has its own little quirks that have gradually been resolved by Devialet and thankfully updates are sent and automatically applied from the internet - you are alerted by the Dione switching off and rebooting.

Anyway, when I bought the Expert it was to integrate with my AV gear which, for example, Naim could not do without a plethora of boxes which was totally unacceptable to my wife and I wasn’t too keen either. Since buying my gear, Devialet has had business issue resulting in it focusing on the Phantom range as well as introducing the Dione and earbuds. I have no idea how successful their current product range is, but they do appear to have opted out of the high end market. Am just stating a fact and if you are planning on investing in products at the top end I do not really see how Devialet could be seriously considered at this moment in time.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evidence Devialet hasn't completely given up on the Expert Pro line - by Gerronwithit - 17-Feb-2024, 12:17