Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To SAM or not to SAM, that is the question ...
(06-Jan-2022, 16:50)derekcohen Wrote: I don't know how to do that. I tried using the remote buttons - set up the middle one for SAM. However, pressing it only switches SAM on or off, not a %. What do I do?

Regards from Perth

Derek

Use the 3rd button on the remote and keep pressing its, not holding it. First press will bring up Balance, the second Bass, the third Treble, the fourth SAM if  you have a SAM configuration loaded or it will bring up a menu if you don't have a SAM configuration, a fifth press brings up that menu if you have a SAM configuration loaded. Further presses go through that same cycle again. Use the remote's dial to change the setting, clockwise to increase, anticlockwise to reduce. Do a long press on the 3rd button to exit these adjustments after you've finished changing settings.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: To SAM or not to SAM, that is the question ... - by David A - 06-Jan-2022, 20:42