Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-premiers (dual mono) rca to xlr does not work on companion
(16-Jan-2022, 16:41)ogs Wrote:
(16-Jan-2022, 13:31)winiar560 Wrote: Hi.
They are both standard d-premiers and to be honest I didnt know or seen any d-premier companion existing ever.

One is 2012 build the other 2011

They work ok with rca to rca but once setup as rca to xlr the companion side recognizing it as but on the link section display says none (as not been connected)

Which firmware are you running? Might be that the old D-Premier hardware is more sensitive to impedance mismatch (75 to 110) than the 220. RCA-RCA will work, but RCA-AES/EBU will not sync. A Neutrik NADITBNC-MX should fix any impedance mismatch. but you'll need RCA-BNC to make the connection.

I can't remember that my 2012 D-Premier was particularly sensitive to impedance mismatch so it could of course be something else.

They are both with the latest 10.1.0 firmware installed.
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug

Messages In This Thread
RE: D-premiers (dual mono) rca to xlr does not work on companion - by winiar560 - 16-Jan-2022, 18:08