Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-premiers (dual mono) rca to xlr does not work on companion
(16-Jan-2022, 19:23)devianet Wrote: Glad you got it working. Would be interesting to know how you feel the sound quality compares to D440 CI.

As I can't listen to it tonight I will sometime this week and will provide my thoughts here at some point.

It is also interesting to me.

As far as I had a quick listen to d-premiers setup with audioquest diamond rca-rca yesterday I can confirm that 440 pro is a clear step up but also a different sound signature type.

440 pro is has warmer and more pleasant to the ear fluid sound and d-premiers dual mono are more neutral but where d-premiers are better is the weight of the sound in general,it feels like it has more of that slam ,weight in general with 440 pro leaner sounding
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug

Messages In This Thread
RE: D-premiers (dual mono) rca to xlr does not work on companion - by winiar560 - 16-Jan-2022, 19:42