Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet not recognised on Audirvana or Airfoil
(30-Jan-2022, 22:20)struts Wrote:
(30-Jan-2022, 13:12)intrigued Wrote: In the absence of any such graphs showing the various products and their technical specifications, I've gathered a couple of images myself from the 'Net which I shall put on this excellent chat forum so that others may add to the post as & when...

I'm beginning with a couple of images and 'year of manufacture'. I was only able to determine the age of my Devialet products, struts, by reading through this forum (which was a bit of a slog), but I have to thank you in at least pointing me in the right direction and giving the original knowledge that the product serial numbers actually mean something.

Link to : Devialet : info & specifications

Excellent initiative @intrigued.  Hat off to you!   I'll try to dig out the sources for information about things like which Phantoms are Airplay enabled, when they transitioned from ADH1 to ADH2 etc.

---- That would be really useful, @struts especially as this particular issue affected me personally  Blush ----
" I like the simple things in life... nothing complicated.  Unfortunately, as I get older, everything seems to become more arduous, convoluted & certainly much more problematic " : (Source: me, 2022)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet not recognised on Audirvana or Airfoil - by intrigued - 30-Jan-2022, 22:31