Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio File Loading Slowly / Dropouts
@daniel.avasilichioaei

I don't think he used the words "Roon Ready" in the sense both Roon and Devialet use it. I think he is saying that because he's having problems with getting music to his Devialet from Roon, the Devialet isn't "ready" for Roon, that it's not capable of working with Roon in some way.

His signal path is outlined in post #10 and it does not use a network connection. It indicates that the only network connection Roon has is the Roon to internet connection unless he's also using a network connection to some other Roon endpoint in his house that he hasn't mentioned. As far as his Devialet is concerned he's using either a USB or AES connection. That means that whatever his problem is, it is most definitely not the problem generating the "audio file is loading slowly" error message that we've been talking about since the Devialet became Roon Ready in the sense that Roon use those terms.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio File Loading Slowly / Dropouts - by David A - 09-Mar-2022, 20:53