Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo Phantom II vs Mono Phantom I
(02-May-2022, 04:27)Snoopy8 Wrote:
(02-May-2022, 00:52)jules54 Wrote: Ok, yes it seems to be in line with what I have read online, I'll go for a stereo pair then Smile
I am indeed surprised to learn that there are people on other forums who push for the stereo pair.  A number of us do that here but not many in a large Australian forum that I frequent, nor in other forums. And majority of reviews are for a single lonely one.

(02-May-2022, 00:52)jules54 Wrote: Looks like the Phantom I is probably the way to go given the surface of my living room and the high ceilings. I was not budgeting to spend that much but I am really tempted now. I'll probably go with a pair of Phantom I 103db.
With high ceilings in a large room, definitely a pair of Phantom I's

(02-May-2022, 00:52)jules54 Wrote: Yep, I'm planning to purchase the Devialet Tripods as well, I'll put them on each side of my TV, facing the sofa.
Try various placements, further or closer apart, with and without toe in, and further out from back walls.

And do tell us when you get them...

Sounds good, many thanks for the advice! Will happily share my first impressions once I get them, which should be fairly soon Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereo Phantom II vs Mono Phantom I - by jules54 - 03-May-2022, 05:03