Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet expert pro sweet room beginner's guide
(25-Sep-2022, 15:17)ogs Wrote: I do not have a Devialet amp any more so I haven't tried Sweet Room, but I think both your amps should have the same EQ file with both L and R config in it. Possibly all R values at zero for the left channel file and vice versa for the right channel. The file should just be put side by side with the normal config file for the amps. Do not try to edit the main config file, you'll change the CRC and the amps will ignore it.  To fix the main bass  problem edit only four EQ entries for each channel. Don't try to fill in the dips, only work on (reduce) peaks.
There exist a bug where SAM  and SR collides so to speak. Whether this bug will affect your SAM config and your speakers is not known.
Ive just read your message again more carefully.

And do you mean the EQ text file should be added SEPARATE to the SD card in completely separate folder???
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet expert pro sweet room beginner's guide - by winiar560 - 25-Sep-2022, 17:03