Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it is alive - Devialet on Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA)
(03-Feb-2024, 01:25)alexandredp Wrote:
(03-Nov-2022, 03:01)scotthar Wrote: This is one of the most exciting things I have seen related to Devialet in a while.

>>Scott, can you explain please:
1) Start from the Dev kit or equivalent hardware its easy. Available today: Windows Dev Kit 2023 aka Project Volterra - Windows Developer Blog

What if I am just willing to try this on a Windows 11 PC... I just cant get past the Bluetooth connection in app...
WSA does not support bluetooth connection so how do you get to make the app work at all?

HI there ! - sadly this no longer works - and even if it did work, the WSA is no longer supported. so double whammy.  as far as the devialet app its been broken with some of the updates past 1.20 and earlier versions cant find devices, so its all a dead end... aside from if you don't already have WSA installed not sure how its possible now.  i just use the Devialet API in an app from my windows boxes. it works for what i need but not as good as running the Devialet APP on the WSA,  (the Devialet API is STILL not finished.  It did get some fixes but its still not possible to do what you can do in the App via the API. So BOO> specifically no support for GROUPS.  BOO. but this thread is about Android and WSA, and thats a dead end all par for the course i guess...
sorry  but cant recommend this at all in any way at this point in time. should delete this post if that's even a thing. other than it did work and that was pretty cool for a short time...

Messages In This Thread
RE: it is alive - Devialet on Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) - by scotthar - 14-Apr-2024, 10:00