Poll: What do you think causes this issue?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Changig Temperatures
0%
0 0%
Physical Damage
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom II - Strange Subwoofer behaviour
Short update: Devialet has finally answered my support ticket I opened 3 days ago, they are claiming this is not a normal behaviour and they would like to repair the speaker and swap the woofers. My concern with this is, the speaker is completely free of damage, it is barely being touched and I also do not use them that frequently due to my neighbors. I feel like this is really caused by the changig temperatures that the speaker is exposed to, and I have the feeling that this will happen again. Should I find a new space for my Devialet or is this issue really happening due to a physical damage? Right now the woofers are back to normal again, the image where the woofers are that far outside was taken 2 hours ago. Would like to know the opinion of someone who is more experienced with those speakersc, or even better would be if there is someone who has experienced the same thing? thanks in advance for your replies!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantom II - Strange Subwoofer behaviour - by PhantomIIowner - 17-Jan-2023, 14:57