Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audiophile opinion about devialet in general (with I disagree)
I've been watching a thread on UK pinkfish media audio forum op asking about some FAST equipment amplifier and speakers .

Ive left a comment with DEVIALET amps and focal diablo utopia as the fastest and most dynamic I've personally heard.

The response from one of their member was as follow

neither the Diablo Utopia or Devialet are anything more than convenience products for semi audiophiles those who want to not do much search but get something small for a living room to stream average music

neither the Diablo Utopia or Devialet are anything more than convenience products for semi audiophiles those who want to not do much search but get something small for a living room to stream average music
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug

Messages In This Thread
Audiophile opinion about devialet in general (with I disagree) - by winiar560 - 23-Jan-2023, 09:58