Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audiophile opinion about devialet in general (with I disagree)
The most fun way to deal with a bullshit artist is with...more bullshit!
I've attached a photo with Raidho speakers being run with Devialet amplification. It took me ages to find again. That's a few hundred grands worth of speakers.

Tell the guy you went into the shop to get yourself an integrated amp for your living room and the dealer pointed you to Devialet. You were so impressed, you sold off 180 grands worth of Boulder and dCS gear to run your main speakers with Devialet instead. You've never looked back.

Explain why Devialet beats all the cable junk by being smarter and keeping a shorter signal path blah blah blah and soon you'll have a guy on the other end crying in his porridge for starting an argument he has no way of winning.

Enjoy it. What have you got to lose?

Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audiophile opinion about devialet in general (with I disagree) - by Pim - 26-Jan-2023, 04:27