Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audiophile opinion about devialet in general (with I disagree)
There is a observation that I made many years ago after discovering the delights of audio forums. You can take any piece of audio equipment that you can think of, speakers, amplifiers sources or anything else. This item might be highly reviewed, and generally getting positive comments on forums, it might even have excellent objective measurements or similar.

Yet for any item, you will fine someone who criticises the said item. Maybe politely stating why they do not like it, but very often trying to be rude, provocative or similar.

What I am saying here, is that you could have any audio component that exists on planet earth, anything at any price from any manufacturer, and if you spend some time on the forums eventually you will find someone who does not like the item and very often is happy to be somewhat provocative in their comments. 

As an aside, I even know a guy who likes to post on a music forum to state why he does not like the music posted by others. If I spent my time on forums posting about all the things I do not like I would have little time left for anything else!

Mindful of the above, I shall now turn on my chrome plated pizza boxes for which the audio performance is compromised because they are designed to be lifestyle products, and listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh_M_dDDfdQ

And then.....

With a bit of searching on-line, I found this:

Along those lines, I heard the Kef Blades, and the LS50s, at that show - sounded like a pile of poo

I have both!   Confused
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audiophile opinion about devialet in general (with I disagree) - by Confused - 28-Jan-2023, 11:19