Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet and Jamo R909s: 400s or 800s?
Ok you guys have lost me... but I think what you're trying to say is that double the power doesn't equate to double the sound pressure. I'm no expert on this but I do remember the difference between the 'old' Dev 170 and 200 to be quite noticeable. Surely double the power will make a big difference.

Then again, @ 89 dB sensitivity the 909's will go very loud with 400Watt in MusicFirst's room.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet and Jamo R909s: 400s or 800s? - by Pim - 27-Feb-2015, 13:59