Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qobuz Comes to Canada....Finally
(06-May-2023, 19:01)Damon Wrote: Nice to read that we have Qobuz as an option here, finally. I'm not a Tidal fan either. Any thoughts on the classical and jazz presence on Qobuz in comparison or contrast to Tidal? Or other services, specific focus sources aside.
I'm probably not the best to reply to your questions as I just started Qobuz.  However, when I converted I did not see that I missed any of my saved titles.  I was happy in that I listened to a Tidal Classical playlist which was saved replayed in Qobuz in Hi Rez.  Sounded great.  I have not checked out any of the other services available as anything I have read indicated that Tidal and Qobuz are the best for SQ.

So far happy with my decision to change.  If I did have second thoughts the 1/2 price offer from Tidal after I closed my account would have been interesting.
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada

Messages In This Thread
Qobuz Comes to Canada....Finally - by Norty - 26-Apr-2023, 14:46
RE: Qobuz Comes to Canada....Finally - by Norty - 08-May-2023, 13:40