Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[UPDATE: Solution] Horrible experience with Devialet Repair Service
Still no progress. The support employee I am talking to is stalling the support case and responding very slow. I have told her multiple times to please escalate the case so I can talk to someone that will make things right. She keeps asking me to send pictures of the Phantom and to make sure it's the right one. I'm being treated like a little kid and she's refusing to make any progress on this and help me out. I will call Devialet later today regarding my problem but also to raise a complaint with the employee providing my transcripts and photos as proof. I am usually *very* patient with customer support because I know how taxing of a job it can be. But this is beyond ridiculous and I keep shaking my head in disbelief how a) they have treated my Phantom and b) how incompetent their customer support is. Does anyone have an email address or contact information of a higher level support employee they can share with me to resolve this?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horrible experience with Devialet Repair Service - by cudifying - 20-Jun-2023, 07:08