Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[UPDATE: Solution] Horrible experience with Devialet Repair Service
(20-Jun-2023, 15:42)chrisc Wrote: There is a gent called Sebastian who has answered my emails reasonably promptly in the past

Use: customercare@devialet.com

Your experience is indeed shameful. Generalising, customer support dropped during Covid and very few firms have subsequently taken steps to improve it. The poor level of communication only makes it worse

Thanks Chris. I've just sent out an email briefly describing my case and mentioned that Sebastian was recommended to me in aiding to resolve this. It's interesting to note that so far I've been in contact with (I dont want to publicly mention her) from support@devialet.com, not customercare@devialet.com.

I will keep you all updated (even if only for my own sanity). The support employee has since offered me another repair, however at this point I do not feel comfortable blindly sending in my Phantom again not knowing what process it'll go through. I'd rather they just offer me a reduction on an upgrade of my stereo pair now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horrible experience with Devialet Repair Service - by cudifying - 21-Jun-2023, 08:12