Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found this note on the Devialet website
I think I can answer your question. I looked on the Devialet page for the 1000 Pro and in the specifications it states in relation to the pre-amplified output: "Conversion of all inputs into 24-bit/192 kHz"

So what the statement means is that if you're using the digital output from the amp's pre-amplifier stage, the output will be 24/192 regardless of the resolution of the original signal.

If you're not using digital output from your Expert Pro this statement has no relevance for you. If you are using digital output from your Expert Pro just make sure the DAC you're sending the signal to can handle a 24/192 input because there is apparently no option for the user to change the resolution of the digital output from 24/192.

It's not a "strange not" if you take into account that the statement is made in the specifications for the pre-amplified output. It is totally unrelated to the resolutions the amp will accept. For that you need to look at the Connectivity section of the specifications where you will find details of the resolutions the various input types will accept.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found this note on the Devialet website - by David A - 26-Jul-2023, 08:55