Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qnap NAS to Devialet help please
(02-Mar-2015, 10:47)PhilP Wrote:
(02-Mar-2015, 10:34)Rufus McDufus Wrote: You may have to enable the webserver in Control Panel.  To launch any of the apps from the 'Launch' button on each app icon in the App Center on the Qnap the webserver needs to be enabled.   This is handy if you can't figure the URL to the app's web page.

From Womaz's earlier posts I hope he wont mind me saying that he's fairly new to all this Wink

Is there a QNAP guide to playing music from a NAS via USB?  It seems very easy using a Synology NAS but I've done a few searches on QNAP the information is very fragmented and obscure.  From what I've read it seems to be necessary to have Music Station running on the NAS.  I don't have a QNAP so can't try it myself.

I dont mind you saying that at all because its true Big Grin  I always thought I was quite up to date with all the technical stuff. On a serious note I am starting to wonder whether the 200 is maybe just not for me, but like I said previous I will keep trying. Its maybe just a bit too much involved.

So I am guessing I have to enable a web server on the qnap????? this will then get the app to work?
I will google that too, just time is running out and want to get as much as I can from the demo.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Messages In This Thread
Qnap NAS to Devialet help please - by Womaz - 01-Mar-2015, 17:17
Qnap NAS to Devialet help please - by Tuomas L - 02-Mar-2015, 10:11
RE: Qnap NAS to Devialet help please - by Womaz - 02-Mar-2015, 10:54