Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience today with SAM
Hi again,

From what Bruce Lee has to say it looks like you are both getting different outcomes from the same system so it is safe to say it is the rooms they play in. Erik, try to walk around the room a bit and see if you find there are any major changes. You could just have a reflection that introduced a dead spot in the lower frequency where your seat is. If that's the case then the bass will cancel out no matter how good or powerful it is. Or try plonking a mattress or something against the wall behind your seat just to try.

Keep us posted!

Cheers,

Pim
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
My experience today with SAM - by ErikM - 22-Mar-2015, 19:34
RE: My experience today with SAM - by Pim - 22-Mar-2015, 22:40
RE: My experience today with SAM - by ErikM - 23-Mar-2015, 00:51
RE: My experience today with SAM - by Pim - 23-Mar-2015, 13:52
RE: My experience today with SAM - by ARL67 - 30-Mar-2015, 02:59
RE: My experience today with SAM - by ErikM - 03-Apr-2015, 00:50