Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A lot of hot AIR from Devialet - part 2
(23-Mar-2015, 11:32)Womaz Wrote: I got the same response from Support, that they believe they have engineers working on it, but dont know when an update will be available.

They are very prompt with their replies i will give them that. Anyway wont let this spoil the enjoyment of the Devialet. It says something that I have just bought an expensive piece of kit which has issues, and I could just easily return and get my cash back.........but I wont. Its too good to let go, just hope they resolve this as I have just switched to using JRiver until I maybe go for a streamer or Dialog later in the year.

Ha ha. I'm enjoying my D200 very much, too. Will keep my fingers crossed, looking forward to a better firmware and AIR. Meantime, play more music and enjoy.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Messages In This Thread
RE: A lot of hot AIR from Devialet - part 2 - by hk6230 - 23-Mar-2015, 11:37