• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News from Devialet - Promising?
Dear All, just got this with 'big' news with regards to SAM/Mike

200 speakers already SAM-Ready

[Image: 7fc792b6-3fd9-44ef-b807-ad3489024718.png]

200 SPEAKERS ALREADY SAM-READY!
YOURS ARE COMING SOON.

[Image: 0cf11c8e-d2ef-4472-9800-295325a6f615.jpg]
Discover your speakers as you have never heard them before. The exclusive SAM technology, invented by Devialet, allows your Devialet Expert system to perfectly adapt the audio signal to your speakers while protecting them, for an audiophile listening experience of an incomparable finesse. 
Since its launch in May 2014 at the Munich High End Show, our engineers have received in our laboratories and analysed with great precision 200 speaker models in order to make them SAM ready. 
This year, once again, we are preparing an extraordinary surprise regarding SAM for Munich.

Discover the list of SAM Ready Speakers

RIAA PHONO CURVE: DO YOU PREFER 1953 OR 1976 ?

[Image: 524580c6-763f-4b8d-80b2-4c4ff4db5898.png]
The Devialet configurator is the tool allowing the most exigent of audiophiles to calibrate their system with the highest precision.
For example, did you know that it was possible to precisely calibrate the RIAA curve to restore the original quality of your vinyl records? 

Visit the Configurator webpage

THE PRESS IS UNANIMOUS! 

Discover Absolute Sound’s article on Devialet Expert

"The 200 is more than a just technological wonder—its sound quality is in many ways superb." - Robert Harley

Discover the article
[Image: e89991f4-4c5b-4408-998b-534d8929c20a.jpg]

With the launch of PHANTOM, the Devialet 120, 200, 400, 800 range now becomes Devialet Expert. Technological foundation of the brand, Devialet Expert is the absolute audiophile system for the most intransigent of music lovers.

You are receiving this email because you are a Devialet member

unsubscribe   edit preferences
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
I don't get excited about SPAM email.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(01-Apr-2015, 15:01)Dr Tone Wrote: I don't get excited about SPAM email.

SPAM? Well in terms of promises made by Dev, perhaps...

/M
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
It's apt that Devialet sent this spam on April 1st!   
Cheers
Bill
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
(01-Apr-2015, 15:59)wwm Wrote: It's apt that Devialet sent this spam on April 1st!   
Cheers
Bill

Well, I am on holiday so have no clue what date it is, anyhow, what a rotten way considering issues some of us experienced...not amused if true/M
I hope they have found a way to allow those of us who have speakers that are unlikely to be tested access some of the benefits of SAM. I imagine SAM would work brilliantly on my German Physiks speakers, they seem made for it, but it's unlikely they will ever be able to test them given their relative obscurity.
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

(01-Apr-2015, 16:29)AaronG Wrote: I hope they have found a way to allow those of us who have speakers that are unlikely to be tested access some of the benefits of SAM. I imagine SAM would work brilliantly on my German Physiks speakers, they seem made for it, but it's unlikely they will ever be able to test them given their relative obscurity.

Hi AaronG
Ask your Devialet dealer to ask his Dev rep to arrange for you to either take or ship your speakers to Paris. My dealer arranged for me to take my speakers, it cost me about £300 in travel expenses but was the best upgrade I have enjoyed for the money.
Cheers
Bill.
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
So who is the most "instrangsigent of music lovers" on here? I'm sure it's not me .....
I received the same email from Devialet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(01-Apr-2015, 20:19)amabrok Wrote: I received the same email from Devialet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, SPAM?

Anyway I hope to see and hear about news live in Munich in May!

/Mike