Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIR1 v AIR2 v Spark
(23-Sep-2015, 15:42)Antoine Wrote:
(23-Sep-2015, 15:08)hk6230 Wrote: With Internet access pulled, does it mean you will only be able to play local or NAS music?

Gee, let me think, do you maybe have pigeon's that can send and deliver the Internet traffic packets after you disconnected your Internet access connection?  Angel  If not: no anything requiring an Internet connection will no longer work for anyone using that connection. Confused

Hee hee. I was hoping there will be some 'magical' way to connect to the internet service. Which makes me ponder, what if turn on wifi to connect to the internet after we have pulled the ethernet cable?
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Sorry but I must have got this message extremely wrong. If I pull out the DSL then my internet stops working, as of course it would.
A little confused, so will this only work if we are not accessing the internet whilst listening?
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England