Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you guys ready for 10.10 date? ;-)
Probably will be something dissapoining for us phantom owners...
The words 'unreasonable' , 'Pure' , 'Addictive', 'Irrational' etc are all HUGE when it comes to expectations. It needs to be something really big otherwise they are going to look a bit silly. I don't have high hopes.
Kit: 2 x Devialet Phantom Gold’s plus 3 year Phantom care packs, White tree stands, Dialog, Phantom Remote. Use jRiver, Spark, Roon with a HiFiBerry RAAT using a fibre output.
Is definitely a new speaker ? if I am right!
You can see it in the small video they uploaded in Facebook. In the shape of the animation speaker there is a small oval shape at the top. So I am guessing there is a new product on the go! And not sing of any software update! Damn it!!! ?
It's definitely a new speaker. It looks like a Phantom, but with the tweeter mounted up top.

Could it be the mini-Phantom for surround sound? Or just a new revision?

If it's a new revision that's exciting, but it needs the software alongside it, or it's just a demonstration that their effort is in new products and not perfecting the existing ones or supporting their customers. It's a shame that software didn't feature on their priority list.
Here's a (very) slightly cleared up picture of the outline:

[Image: vpdUfq4]
For some reason I can't reference images properly. Here's the link: https://imgur.com/a/vpdUfq4
(09-Oct-2018, 07:25)booshtukka Wrote: For some reason I can't reference images properly. Here's the link: https://imgur.com/a/vpdUfq4

It just looks like the front of the Phantoms. If I had to guess I would say that a new speaker will be announced. It will either be something like a Phantom Diamond, or, more probable, a new and smaller Phantom. I hope for a smaller and more budget-friendly speaker.

Firmware, specifically Roon and better multiroom control hopefully later on....
This will be the unreasonnable huge Phantom! I'm exited!
(09-Oct-2018, 08:21)Waiski Wrote: This will be the unreasonnable huge Phantom! I'm exited!

Rather it will be the small Phantom with unreasonable huge sound
This is unreasonnable.[Image: a08f47313802edd3e1ba81d88194005c.jpg]