Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you guys ready for 10.10 date? ;-)
Hopefully they will keep this promise:
EVO Platform
Phantom Reactor was built to last. Our EVO Platform provides you with all the latest updates, wirelessly and hassle-free. Regular performance and compatibility upgrades keep your system state-of-the-art. Simply connect to the Devialet app and let EVO cybernetics do the rest. RIP, planned obsolescence.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
First review of the Reactor
https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/deviale...om-reactor

Edit:
Second review
https://www.google.no/amp/s/amp.tomsguid...-5820.html

Edit 2:
Seems like a bunch of tech sites has made first impression/hands on reviews. A quick Google search finds them all
My Phantom Voyage
Seems like the original Phantom line is renamed the Phantom Premier according to Tom's Guide
My Phantom Voyage
I woke up this morning and noticed we've been upgraded Over the Air and Over The Night to Phantom Premier.
Please excuse my poor reputation
Phantom Premier not able to communicate with Reactor and not being able to sync two Reactors, not to speak of all the trouble Devialet D owners have had for several years; this is the Devialet way to release a new product: Always with unfinished software.
My Phantom Voyage
(09-Oct-2018, 17:58)ragwo Wrote: Phantom Premier not able to communicate with Reactor and not being able to sync two Reactors, not to speak of all the trouble Devialet D owners have had for several years; this is the Devialet way to release a new product: Always with unfinished software.

I hope Devialet makes all Phantoms RAAT compatible, furter concentrates on developing great hardware and leaves the SW side to the Roon guys. They already fixed for Devialet the Devialet Air and made Roon Air for them. Let‘s hope this is the SW roadmap of Devialet instead of a next trial to make an own proprietary solution that fails on usability and user experience.
No wait, the big announcement is tomorrow ?
Please excuse my poor reputation
(09-Oct-2018, 18:22)daibaron Wrote: No wait, the big announcement is tomorrow ?

Hi, I think we can wait a long time Big Grin
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(09-Oct-2018, 18:22)daibaron Wrote: No wait, the big announcement is tomorrow ?

10.10.2018 is the big announcement. They won´t let you down ever, you know Devialet. Always on top of things. 

/s
Also just noticed general price rise on Devialet site - £2490 for a gold now! Glad I already have mine especially I am looking to sell them Smile