Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DSD64 not working with Roon natively
If you've set the Devialet USB to be the default system sound device in Windows it could be some other program or even Windows is using it. Did you disable all Windows sounds? Do you have both "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device' and 'Give exclusive mode applications priority' selected in the properties of the Devialet USB device?

Can you enable event style WASAPI inside Roon? If so this may help. However I wouldn't worry much about it since ASIO is better anyway.

Dunno about these powerline network adapters. I'd say get rid of them, these things should be banned anyway. Big Grin
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(01-Mar-2016, 19:21)AllenB Wrote: I thought DSD on the Dev is only via DoP? And limited to DSD64. I use it all the time via HQP NAA and Roon.

It is, and/but he is using the DoP option. Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands