Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to guide: Setting the delay between the left and right speakers.
the only problem krass is that you make the assumption that everyone will have as small a delay as mine required.

you mention the controlling factor of speaker positioning - as much as we all measure our speakers when we position them, im willing to bet nobody gets them perfect.

Yes, the returns MAY be negligible. We all know the sound is different from when you sit to the left of your listening position and the right of the listening position. Im not claiming this is going to be a life changer, but in my instance i was clearly not in the centre and it will affect the sound that you hear.

Personally i get as much enjoyment from fine tuning everything as i do from listening and im sure many people in here can relate. Here is a guide that is 100% free. we can fine tune and play around with tiny numbers to our hearts content without spending a dollar and that to me is the best part.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)