Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Res streaming Qobuz
I’m still waiting to hear from Innuos. I met Nuno at the Bristol HiFi show and we talked about getting the UPnP plugin the Innuos uses to downsample to 24/48 before passing to Phantoms.
Seeing as Phantom can only handle 24/48 and is supposedly downsampling this in the software then maybe if it is already at the max bitrate then UPnP might be more stable.
Will update on here when I have heard back on whether this has been successful in the Innuos test lab and the Phantom plugin is available in the Cloud for downloading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I gave up on Devialet UPnP. Everything is wired now, and if I want to listen to HiRes music I have to use optical. Definitely much less convenient and not without its own hiccups, but in general more or less usable. Very disappointed by Devialet not addressing this issue. An UPnP implementation flaw they acknowledged and did not commit fixing.

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)