Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What album are you listening tonight?
(Everyone too busy trying AIR 3 to listen to any music...?)

Rage Against the Machine, eponymous album

[Image: RageAgainsttheMachineRageAgainsttheMachine.jpg]

Rap/metal/funk amalgam.  Politically charged.  Distinctly NSFW.  Must be played loud.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(15-May-2016, 14:44)thumb5 Wrote: (Everyone too busy trying AIR 3 to listen to any music...?)

Rage Against the Machine, eponymous album

[Image: RageAgainsttheMachineRageAgainsttheMachine.jpg]

Rap/metal/funk amalgam.  Politically charged.  Distinctly NSFW.  Must be played loud.

esp. Bullet in the Head.  Rolleyes

Currently listening to a-ha  Hunting High and Low. Some 80s eletropop from Norways top band. 
They did a James Bond theme a while back. 
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
More from the 90s...

Sass Jordan "Racine"

[Image: 517541KE0SL._SX300_QL70_.jpg]

Straight-ahead guitar-based rock, and the lady can sing.
Warwickshire, UK
Lucky Peterson "Long Nights" (Qobuz)

[Image: f3114271265459a80d4f24676dd1edfa.jpg]

"Happy blues," if that's not a contradiction in terms.
Warwickshire, UK
My latest acquisition from the charity shops.

Jamiroquai - A Funk Odyssey

Kind of upbeat funky jazz i guess
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
I am soooo pleased that some are making the effort to describe the type/genre of music/track they are proffering, ans with some personal descriptions too, I notice ...

That means I can get a good idea what to explore that 'may' be close to my 'taste' so good-on-yer guys!
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.
Bad Company-Bad Company. SACD rip. Rock

Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
The Cure - Show. CD.

Rock-Pop. Live recording, many of their biggest hits.

L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBPro 2008 > Dev 120 > KEF LS50. Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Duke Jordan-Flight to Jordan. SACD rip. Jazz

Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Jerry Mulligan meets Scott Hamilton-Soft Lights and Sweet Music. SACD rip. Jazz.

South Coast England