Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Useless question ....
HI,

I m suppose to "introduce" my devialet phantoms to  some friends  next week end. And I would like to impress them  also by the sound and also by the show of viewing the speakers motion

Will you be kind enough to share with me  your soundtrack(s)  (all kind accepted) the ones who make you feel the music

thanks in advance

thank to Adam, I  have listened:

Title                              artist                       Volume
limit to your love            james blake             @level50
Emilie Nicolas - Games @75 Wink

Seriously, the bass is impressive but more important is the fantastic sound stage, definition and clarity the Phantoms delivers. For the cost, the package is unbeatable in my opinion. Just set up the speakers right and anyone will be impressed (almost) regardless of what you play.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Dead Can Dance - Yulunga
Just listened to this on 90. Impressive.
Visible bass driver action too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lorde - Royals
That will move the woofers.
London Grammar - Hey Now

Bass kicks in around 1.30 and will shake your very bones if that's what you are after

But better for me the whole album has incredible production and recording quality - the vocals really jump out at you and smooth cymbals and crispy beats

Hope your friends enjoy Smile
Calvin Harris & Disciples - How deep is your love. Great stuff, you can really feel the bass on this one ?
(13-Feb-2016, 09:34)Jamington2004 Wrote: London Grammar - Hey Now

Bass kicks in around 1.30 and will shake your very bones if that's what you are after

But better for me the whole album has incredible production and recording quality - the vocals really jump out at you and smooth cymbals and  crispy beats

Even better on vinyl, speaking of which how is the turntable doing Jamie?

Nick
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
Astrid S - Hyde @75
The weeknd - Prisoner @70
Will.I.Am with Scream & shout Smile
2x Phantom I Gold Opera de Paris 2.12.3 on Branch
(13-Feb-2016, 09:34)Jamington2004 Wrote: London Grammar - Hey Now

But better for me the whole album has incredible production and recording quality - the vocals really jump out at you and smooth cymbals and  crispy beats

Oooohhh - excellent recommendation. Just d/l from Qobuz - beautiful stuff - thanks.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3