Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Useless question ....
One of the best mixed albums is Natalie Merchant's Tigerlily.  The drums are sharp and very present, the guitar c/o Jennifer Turner, is really thick and melodic, and the vocals are killer.  Really nice soundspace.  If you want the bass vibration to go absolutely nuts, the craziest I've ever seen them go is during a somewhat unlikely song: OK GO's 'This Too Shall Pass.' Above 60, and they're having an epileptic seizure.
Try Depeche Mode "Songs of Faith and Devotion", the first track "I Feel You" @ 70 and above Wink
Even better if you have the vinyl version. Should excite those suckers Smile)

Same with The Avener; album: "The Wanderings of the Avener"; track: "It Serves You Right to Suffer" (The Avener Rework)
Music 
My ultimate suggestion would be the french electro musician  : 

Shazz - Title : Batignolles Squares . 

Deep Bass associated with the clarity of a Saxo playing improvisation. 

Classy and efficient.  Heart Heart Heart
Search for Bass extreme on spotify, the soundtracks will move your house :-D
Wallis Bird - Hardly Hardly

and lot of other songs from the whole album "Architect" have convincing bass and nice foreground & background instruments played with great ambitions. Esp. the song "The cards" at 3:30 shows whether speakers can play a clean bass. For sure the phantoms can Smile

Cheers,

Krisp
(09-Mar-2016, 12:15)Phantom078 Wrote: My ultimate suggestion would be the french electro musician  : 

Shazz - Title : Batignolles Squares . 

Deep Bass associated with the clarity of a Saxo playing improvisation. 

Classy and efficient.  Heart Heart Heart

Shazz brings back sweet memories!
Really loved his Fnac-stuff back in the days.
How do you plead? is still one of my favorite housetracks.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
Try to listen "Urban Flora EP" This is a great album with a very smooth Bass and crispy vocals.
This is my (non audiophile, it is Spotify after all) Phantom demo playlist.

Tell your neighbours I said sorry.

https://open.spotify.com/user/gravityhif...D7HSLZvJDr