Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac Mini (El Capitan) -> USB -> Dev200 problem
I gave it some thought. I never had any dramas with Yosemite and all I do with this Mac is play tunes and read this site and others. So going back to Yosemite makes sense. The only problem is that The ol' Captain won't let me install Yosemite anymore.

Does anyone know a way to get around this?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mac Mini (El Capitan) -> USB -> Dev200 problem - by Pim - 11-Nov-2015, 08:05