Poll: Are you affected by the hissing problem?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.84%
28 36.84%
No
63.16%
48 63.16%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Are you affected by the hissing problem?
(13-Jul-2015, 18:36)invader Wrote: I have 2 Silver Phantoms + Dialog. I do have the hissing problem and it's very present and anoying!

I live in the Netherlands and have recently moved houses. In both cases I have the hissing problem. My new home is brand spanking new, so power must be top notch I suppose. Futhermore I've tried to put the Phantoms and Dialog on the same unfiltered power strip, but this did not help at all. I've also contacted Dev and they replied on June 29th:

"About the noise, indeed some product can have it, it really depends of their assembling process. Our engineers should progressively implement reducing fixes in the next firmware updates, but there are no setup trick at all.

We will let you know as soon as the next firmware is available and then please do a test with this in order to assess this noise importance."

So this points in the direction of hardware differences...

I will eventually only accept a dead silent product, so I do hope for Dev they can fix it. I'll send them another mail, now I'm writing this.

@Vince_JP: I was about the first to receive the Silver Phantoms and using them for about 5 months now. I dont have the bluetooth module. It's not a new problem.

bold: What are your options?

Maybe you should ask them what your options are if they eventually give up, because a fix is not found. Just a worse case scenario thought.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll: Are you affected by the hissing problem? - by Dvlt PhD - 14-Jul-2015, 02:23