Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet vs Linn Akuate (AK/1 A4200/1)
(04-Sep-2014, 11:16)Confused Wrote: Linn Akurate vs Totaldac anyone? (and throw in Krell Connect, Linn Unitiserve, Pioneer N50 (wild card entry), and many many more possibilities......

I'll see if I can get my hands on a Linn Akurate DS as my local dealer does Linn... might take a while to organise though.

For what it's worth aerki (who was the inspiration for me trying the d1 server in the first place) had an Akurate DS (which he considered to be better than AIR) before going for the d1 server... but I'm still curious to try this myself.

Personally I wouldn't mind also trying the top of the range Aurender and seeing if it can usurp the d1 server. That might be a bit more tricky to arrange though. Tongue

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet vs Linn Akuate (AK/1 A4200/1) - by GuillaumeB - 04-Sep-2014, 11:38