Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intona high speed USB galvanic isolator
(11-Mar-2016, 10:53)SwissBear Wrote:
(08-Mar-2016, 21:59)Antoine Wrote: Don't forget it's primarily an industrial product which happens to work well (IME very well) in high-end audio to isolate a USB input from a computer/streamer.
Hi Antoine,

You mentioned elsewhere that you would have yours upgraded to work with the Mutec. Have you already done that or are you still waiting for Intona to be ready for this upgrade ?

Hi Swissbear, correct! I have been in contact with them two weeks ago and Daniel of Intona suggested that if I wasn't in a hurry (which I wasn't) to contact him again in 10-14 days to arrange the firmware update which requires me to send it back to Germany. Back then they already had a fix for the MC-3+ USB (since early February) but other fixes were being worked on so I would then also receive those.

These 14 days have now passed so I will contact him again soon. Have been quite busy but I think I will do this next week. Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intona high speed USB galvanic isolator - by Antoine - 11-Mar-2016, 14:13