Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airplay and Air drop out but Spotify doesn’t
I have made the following observations which I think also support a firmware issue:

- Spotify Connect is more stable than Airplay but it still drops out and won’t reconnect and the Devialet is no longer visible as an option in Spotify Connect.
- When the Devialet drops out from Airplay (eg if I am streaming Deezer via Airplay), then the Devialet is no longer visible as an option in Spotify Connect.
- If I am streaming eg Deezer via Airplay from my iPhone, and the Devialet drops out, if I then try to reconnect Airplay, the dialog box initially just shows the iPhone (with a tick as the selected device) but then the Devialet appears as a selectable option however, if I try to select it I get the ‘trying to connect spinning wheel’ which spins for a short while then disappears and the selected tick reverts to the iPhone without ever having selected the Devialet and then shortly after a dialog box pops up saying the Airplay could not connect to the Devialet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Airplay and Air drop out but Spotify doesn’t - by DevDownUnder - 17-Jun-2018, 22:45