Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom I x2 Airplay versus Toslink
It annoys me that lip synchronization with the latest TV from LG with the Phantom I only works reliably with an optical source. The volume can then only be controlled with the Devialet app and no longer with the TV remote control.
With Bluetooth, lip synchronization neither works in WLAN nor if each individual Phantom is connected to the router with Ethernet. With Bluetooth, I have to turn the source off and on several times for each film to lip sync.

And the Devialet remote is also a joke, is only suitable for controlling a single Phantom or a stereo pair.
I have 6 Phantoms in the four corners of the room, two in front of the TV, in three stereo pairs. When using the optical source you would have to control the three stereo pairs with three Devialet remotes for three stereo pairs. It's ridiculous that when you use the optical source you are essentially forced to use your smartphone to change the volume.

The app is also a joke, doesn't save the volume settings.
After switching the source off and on again, all three stereo pairs always have the same volume, so I have to adjust the rear stereo pair a little louder every time I switch it on, just the way I want it.
DEVILET is crap apart from the great bass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantom I x2 Airplay versus Toslink - by NichtCheck - 18-Jan-2024, 00:06