Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you integrate your sub(s)?
I'm using one JL Audio Fathom F112 sub together with a DSpeaker Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0 DSP.

The Devialet applies a high pass filter (2nd order, 80Hz) to my loudspeakers so that it doesn't have to amplify the low frequencies (saving power) and my main loudspeakers don't have to play these frequencies as well. The sub out on the Devialet is configured to output a full range signal to the AM2.0. The AM2.0 then applies a fourth order low pass filter (also at 80Hz) and of course the room correction algorithm. I came to these values using REW measurements as well and of course my ears. All filtering on the sub itself is turned off.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
How do you integrate your sub(s)? - by Jwg1749 - 03-Jul-2014, 13:54
RE: How do you integrate your sub(s)? - by Antoine - 10-Jul-2014, 16:48