Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-Premier's - Software Version
(06-Feb-2016, 06:59)Rodney Gold Wrote: You can use the latest FW.. all that happens with the d prem is that SAM isnt an option.. you still get the rest of the extra goodies
In all likelihood , if there are more potent DSP options in the future like Room Correction (unlikely), you might not be able to utilize them...
I had the option to UG my D prem.. for EU3000!!!.. there is no possible reason for me to do so..SAM is useless on my speakers anyway

Rodney

That's great I can use the latest software, and not really bothered about not getting SAM. My speakers (ML3 Reference) are a small brand from Queensland, so doubt they would ever get SAM'd and can't see them coming to Perth (Australia) so again not getting myself bothered about something I would never get.

I'm looking forward to integrating my Paradigm Sub1 with my main Speakers, and the fact Devialet allows full integration with the option of hi-pass & low-pass levels as well as 1st, 2nd , 3rd  or 4th order filtering.

As an aside, what is the watts the new software allows the Premiers to output, is it 240 single, and as a pair 500???

Cheers
John
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
D-Premier's - Software Version - by Celts88 - 03-Feb-2016, 19:05
RE: D-Premier's - Software Version - by ogs - 03-Feb-2016, 21:49
RE: D-Premier's - Software Version - by Celts88 - 06-Feb-2016, 18:56