Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troubleshooting 1000pro slave unit
(21-Feb-2017, 13:02)SwissBear Wrote: If you are reformating the SD-Card, do it on a Windows machine. The format made on a Mac seems to be causing more trouble.

I had a similar problem when upgrading my D900 from firmware 9.x.x to 10.0.1. The upgrade failed on the 'Companion' unit when updating the PSU firmware, so this might be different from what you are experiencing.

The machine had to be returned to Devialet for them to sort the problem out.

It appears that the update could only be made with the unit connected to 115V. So the recommendation from Devialet was to purchase this kind of converter: https://www.amazon.com/Voltage-Converter...er+230+115

Not sure that this is the same problem, but at least similar one.

Odd that you could only change firmware on 115V when they are made in a country that uses 240V. Is that still the case? I've updated from 9 to 10 once but didn't have that problem.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Troubleshooting 1000pro slave unit - by Pim - 21-Feb-2017, 14:56